How can you stop smoking weed for good?
If you are a regular smoker of marijuana you may have come to think about what it has done for you. You have started to feel like you escaping the world and when you are high or stoned you may have the feeling that time stand still. If you smoke a lot then you might have noticed that you become lazy and unproductive.
You might have problems with concentrating and the urge of becoming high again often in your daily schedule.
What Are The Symptoms of Weed Addiction?
The addiction to marijuana or cannabis translate itself to a common urge to get stoned or high. In times when you are low of energy these symptoms might get stronger. Here are some more common symptoms of pot addiction.
– Tolerance of smoking weed. In the beginning you won’t need much to get high but after you start to smoke more you increase your marijuana intake in order to get the same feeling as before.
– You are high at least one time everyday is a clear sign that you are addicted. Have you tried to to quit for a few days or a week?
– You need to smoke pot in order to make you relaxed.
– Choosing friends who smoke also.
– Escaping reality, escaping from your responsibilities
If you have a hard time stopping then you might want to look for a serious solution to quit your marijuana abuse.
How to Quit Your Cannabis / pot Addiction?
If you read the above symptoms of addiction you need to find way to control your smoking habits or stop completely.
So what are the other symptoms of pot withdrawal?
– Feeling uncomfortable and easily irritated.
– A depressed overall feeling.
– Cannabis Insomnia is also a well known side effect of marijuana abuse. Trouble of sleeping at night is a common problem. So what is the best way to quit marijuana? From our experience there are a few methods that are highly effective. If you read further below we share them with you.
Here you can find some more info about withdrawal symptoms and there are some useful comments from people on that article.
So, What Is the Best Cannabis Withdrawal Treatment and How To Stop Smoking Weed.
Withdrawal symptoms are common when quitting your pot addiction. One of the most common symptom is that you start getting vivid dreams, really intense dreams that make you awe. Sometimes you can have sleepless nights. Concentration problems or moods are all common.
I would trying to avoid using drugs and pills, they can probably help but wouldn’t be good for your general health, so avoiding it is better and will make you stronger to pursue your cannabis addiction.
One of the best ways to overcome your addiction is spending most of your times with friends, family or colleagues that don’t do drugs. I spending time with them it’s easier to stop your thoughts to smoke and in time your mind will become more quiet in troubling you to grab your smoke.
However if that is hard for you to spend time with other people then there are some solutions that can help quitting smoking pot.
Some ways to quit weed that cost money.
Going into rehab is one of them, mostly these are only for the rich and famous that have enough money and time to spend. If you don’t have that much money there are some other options
Online help forums and coaches that help you stay on to a program. How to stop using marijuana successfuly you need to follow a certain process of mental clarity and body detoxing. As the THC level has increased a lot over the years it means the cannabis has been a lot stronger than a few decennia ago. It also means that the addiction level has increased as the THC stays longer in your body and makes your system depends on it.
How to detox from cannabis?
Detoxing from Cannabis helps but it’s not the only way to get rid of the craving.